Ghanaian record producer, Guilty Beatz, has again added two more awards to his name after going home with the ‘Best African Collaboration of the Year’ and ‘Afropop Song of the Year’ awards at the just ended VGMA 2019.
In the ‘Best African Collaboration of the Year’ category, he beat competition from collaborations such as:
- Wame – Stonebwoy Ft Cassper Nyovest
- Come and See My Moda – MzVee feat Yemi Alade
- My Girl – Too Fan ft Patoranking and Sarkodie
- Wonder – Shatta Wale Ft. Olamide
- Tokyo – King Promise Ft Wizkid
and in the Afropop Song of the Year category he fended off competition from songs such as:
- King Promise – Tokyo feat Wizkid
- Kwesi Arthur – Don’t Keep Me Waiting feat KiDi
- Article Wan – That Thing feat Patapaa
- Wendy Shay – Uber Driver
- DJ MicSmith – Yenkor feat Kwesi Arthur
- MzVee – Come and See My Moda feat Yemi Alade
- Shatta Wale – Thunder Fire feat SM Militants
The two awards were received by his manager, Nii-Noi Narh.
Since the release of Akwaaba, Guilty Beatz has pushed his career as a DJ into full throttle and has embarked on several tours internationally. One of his most notable performances in recent times was at Coachella.
View this post on Instagram
From Beatz Nation, we say congratulations to Guilty Beatz.